A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
A vaguely Descent-inspired abstract 6-degree-of-freedom indoor flight sim / tunnel shooter.
3D engine and all gameplay written from scratch in five days by a two-man team.
The world is procedurally generated at runtime using 3D Voronoi cells, dynamically triangulated, mapping the interior of a Mandelbulb 3D fractal.
- Engine, interface & graphics by SlowRiot.
- AI, physics & gameplay by Norgg.
- Original soundtrack by Waveland.
A lot of gameplay tweaking and polishing left to do!
- WSAD, Space & ctrl or joystick throttle and hat switch to fly the ship
- Mouse, joystick or arrow keys to steer
- Mouse buttons or joystick buttons to fire weapons
- F11: toggle between full-screen and windowed view
- Pause: pause the game.
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||3D, Abstract, Atmospheric, Fast-Paced, Flight, FPS, Low-poly, Procedural Generation, vector|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Joystick, Oculus Rift|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, One button, Textless|
Click download now to get access to the following files: