A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Broke? Looking to work from THE SKY? Join us in AdvertCity! A huge, procedurally generated place, just waiting to be sold all kinds of junk by YOU!
AdvertCity is a cyberpunk advertising tycoon game. Explore a massive procedural city, and plaster your adverts all over it. Float around cyberspace and post links online. Watch the economy of the city evolve with the effects of your decisions.
- Massive procedurally generated cities in a procedural landscape.
- Switch between meatspace and cyberspace at will to get a different perspective.
- Manage an advertising empire, posting ads online and using physical advertising. Choose your clients and adverts wisely, as you have a reputation to uphold.
- Influence the economy and growth of the city with your advertising choices.
- Buy buildings and upgrade your headquarters to expand your influence.
- Hire employees and unlock new advertising technologies.
- Take over megacorporations and make the city yours!
- Simultaneous synchronised soundtracks, an hour-long original music score featuring postrock, jazz and glitch elements.
- Roguelike single-save system.
- Beautiful graphics but runs great on older computers - it will even run on that old notebook where nothing else will!
- Download for Windows, Linux or OS X.
- Completely custom graphics engine written from scratch for the Cyberpunk Jam.
- HDR sound, with multi-track synchronous "deck" crossfade capability, and full support for EBU R128 2011.
- Built with VR support in mind from the start, early prototypes tested on the Oculus Rift.
- Older machine compatibility - no special shader requirements, runs on Windows XP (or Linux or OS X), no library requirements or .net.
VoxelStorm are a small team of bedroom coders based in England. If you like our work, please support our other games, and tell your friends!
Follow us on http://twitter.com/voxelstorm
Like us on facebook: http://facebook.com/voxelstorm
Development screenshots: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.60899388...
The original build was created in just seven days for the Cyberpunk Jam. After our Alpha build, we launched a successful kickstarter to take the game into Beta and beyond. A year later, the game is finally complete and ready to play!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £15.00 GBP. You will get access to the following files: